These films both came out in 1984 and they both were fucking awesome. But which one was more awesome-r?
Three reasons for Repo Man:
1. The villain owns a car from from outer space which vaporizes you into dust when you open the trunk.
2. Alex Cox can put together a mean soundtrack--truly inspired music for punching people in the face.
3. One of the greatest monologues of all time fueled by class-A drugs.
Three reasons for Toxic Avenger:
1. The vilian's name is Cigar Face and he has his testicles smashed a mere thirty minutes into the film.
2. It has an epic Taco Bar fight sequence (see above).
3. Finally, Toxic Avenger was the only action figure I had that could really stand up to my Dick Tracy goons. Prune Face had no game plan for a mop and brute force. (Also, it's strong anti-slave trading stance gets a bonus point!)
So I leave it up to you. Who wins this round of Versus? COMMENT BELOW, JABORNIS!
Written by Aaron Allard.